The offer and sale of products on this website is governed by these Terms and Conditions.
By using this site Lorenzi Milano (hereinafter also referred to as only "website"), users’ agree to these Terms and Conditions, and for this reason Lorenzi Milano invites all users to read them beforehand.
These Terms and Conditions may at any time be updated and / or amended by Lorenzi Milano, changes and updates will be notified to the users as soon adopted and will be binding upon their publication in this section in which users are invited to access regularly to check the publication of the most recent and updated General Terms and Conditions of www.lorenzi-milano.com. In the event that the user does not agree, in whole or in part, with these Terms, please refrain from accessing and from using the website.
The products offered for sale on Lorenzi Milano are sold directly to the customer from the producer Lorenzi Milano sas di Mauro Lorenzi e Figli, with registered office in Via Morimondo, 26 Milano Italy. VAT 03121550127 registration REA MI-1939769.
THE COMMERCIAL POLICY OF LORENZI MILANO.
The prices of the products specified on the website can vary according to the country of delivery. If the shipping country is the European Union the price will include 22% VAT, if the country is Extra EU the price will be VAT excluded. After the purchase, all orders within EU will be invoiced at the rate relating to the country of destination.
- All the purchasing will be evaded in euros. We also communicate, for some products, the price reported at the check-out could vary by a few cents compared to that reported in PDP.
- 1.1 Lorenzi Milano reserves the right, not to accept and not to proceed to purchase proposals that are not received by consumers and users, however, which do not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
1.2 These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of the purchase of products on the site between users of the website.
1.3 These Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services and / or sale of products by anyone other than Lorenzi Milano.
2. HOW TO BUY (ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PRIVACY)
2.1 The display of products on Lorenzi Milano is simple invitation to offer.
2.2 To purchase one or more products the user has to select them one at a time and add them to the "shopping bag".
2.3 Conclusion of the product selection, the user can view them all in his / her shopping bag that also report an indication of the essential characteristics of the selected products and their prices.
2.4 To complete the purchase, the user must click the "proceed to checkout" and will then appear on cd "Order Form" that the user will have to fill out with personal details and then, finally, choose the preferred payment method and proceed with payment.
2.6 The order constitutes a contract proposal through the website Lorenzi Milano.
2.7 Immediately upon receipt of the order, Lorenzi Milano will send the user a confirmation e-mail ("e-mail order confirmation") that does not constitute acceptance of the order proposal; with this e-mail Lorenzi Milano informs the 'buyer to have received the order and it undergoes a process of verification of the data and availability of the products contained therein.
2.8 The purchase agreement is concluded, and the payment will be charged to the account of the buyer, only when the customer receives an e-mail of order acceptance ("e-mail confirming shipment") with which Lorenzi Milano confirms the conclusion of the purchase contract, informing the buyer of the shipment of the products that were available and the expected date of delivery.
2.9 The e-mail confirmation of the order and shipment contains a summary of legal information already contained in the order form (2.4).
2.10 Any product which has not been given confirmation of shipment because it is unavailable, is not part of the purchase contract; in case of ordered products and resulted not available at the time of shipping, Lorenzi Milano will refund the buyer the price of the product within 30 days of the order date.
2.12 The user can at any time check the status of the order by logging on to "Account".
- PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
- 3.2 The products offered for sale on Finaest.com are purchased by users directly from the Designer or directly from Finaest Srl, which guarantee to have them in turn procured from manufacturers and fashion houses carefully selected for their stringent quality controls, or to have them produced in strict compliance with all the rules and laws, and ensuring the highest quality and reliability of the products.
- 3.3 Each product within Finaest.com is accompanied by an accurate and detailed description of its essential qualities; Finaest does not guarantee that the images and colours of the products correspond exactly to the real ones, as they may be modified depending on the type of PC monitors, Internet browser used by the user.
3.4 The prices of products may be subject to change; before submitting the order the user are therefore requested to verify the exact amount of the final sale price.
3.5 In case of payment by credit card, the financial information provided by the buyer at the time the order (number of credit card / debit card, expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to PayPal which provides electronic payment services, without any other third party gains access to it. Finaest will use this information only to complete the purchase by the purchaser or to refund the amount already paid in the event of a product not available after payment or in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, or even if it is necessary to prevent or report to police authorities any fraud perpetrated on Finaest.com.
The orders are processed form Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:30. The orders placed on saturday/sunday will be processed on next Monday. Further information on the procedures and deadlines for delivery of ordered products can be found in the e-mail confirming shipment (section 2.9).
If the ordered products on Lorenzi Milano were to be delivered abroad, the buyer may be subject to import duties and taxes, payable once the parcel reaches its destination. Any additional costs for customs clearance is borne by the buyer; Lorenzi Milano can not predict the amount of such costs over which he has no control. For information on customs policies of foreign countries, we invite the user to contact the local customs office.
- RETURN POLICY
- Returns must be within 14 days from the day of delivery. Further information on the exercise of this right can be found in the e-mail confirming shipment (section 2.9).
Contact our Customer Service at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and notify your intention to return. Please include the Order Number, item(s) code(s), reason for return. You'll receive returning instruction by email.
Lorenzi Milano will receive your package and will check that the item is conform with how it was shipped to you.
We will confirm you by email that your return has been accepted.
We will proceed to refund the credit card with which the payment has been made (refund will be made within 30 days, or in line with the credit card policies) and we will retain the shipping costs.
The item must not be worn; it has to be in the same conditions a sit was received, appropriately packaged in its original box.
Original tags of the item must not be removed. The item must not have been washed or damaged in any way.
- The items with food contact (flatware, oil/vinegar bottle, etc...) or personal care (such has razors, shaving brushes, combs, etc...) are not suitable for return and refund.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION. JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law. The place of jurisdiction in the event of any dispute will be to the City of Milan– Italy.